Friday, June 5, 2009

PACKIN up and movin on...

I cannot believe that we have lived at the mortuary for 8 years! It's been good and all except for about the last 3 years when we stuffed another little one in here...and since then, it's been pretty darn cramped. Well, we found a little house out west and we're headin out at the end of the month. I'm excited, nervous and a little bit scared. It will be good for the kids, especially JL who won't have to share a room with her brothers anymore. We are moving down by the neighborhood I grew up in, and there's little kids everywhere! It's a nice area for a little one to grow up!! It's a little nerve wracking because we've never paid rent or a mortgage before, so well...here we go!
I've learned so much from living here. It has been a blessing in our lives, and we'll especially miss the people who have touched our lives in such a positive way. When we moved here, I was a little bit nervous growing up next to a cow field and all...but I think the nicest people in the world must all live in Ogden. Everyone here is so friendly and kind. We will never say a bad word about Ogden when we leave. It has been a blessing to us, and I appreciate all of you!!
It will be hard to leave all of our friends, but we all have facebook, right?! haha!

9 comments:

Dan and Lora said...

Moving is such a great experience!!! I am so excited for your move! Congrats

Curtis & Elise said...

Wow. Congrats on getting out of the Ghetto! I'm totally with you about it being hard to leave all the wonderful people in Ogden. Email me and tell me where you're moving! (elise@beathomeinc.com) I hope it's closer to me!

Nearly Flowers said...

Exciting! let us know and we'll be there to help with the move.

Haylee said...

Hey let me know if you need anything!! Yay for getting away from the Mortuary. Is this the same house you were telling me about?? Where your friend is going out east or something??

Julie P. said...

Yay yay yay! I am so excited for you guys to move out west and especially excited for JL. I bet she is dying:) Congrats and let us know if you need any help!

Unknown said...

Hooray!!!! That's so exciting!!! =)

KATE said...

How exciting, moving can be such a pain, but always such an adventure!

bestofthebishops said...

YAY!! This is something to definitely look forward too! I am really excited for you and your family. Good Luck!

Daren and Andrea said...

DID I FORGET TO MENTION HOW EXCITED I AM FOR YOU GUYS? ESPECIALLY JL!
I SURELY DO FEEL YOUR PAIN FOR PAYING RENT TOO. I'M TERRIFIED! BUT WE'LL MAKE IT, SOMEHOW.
HURRAY!