Wow what a beautiful girl in such a pretty white dress! Congratulations on getting baptized! Claire and I loved watching the Video! They were all such cute pictures! We love you guys!
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
7 comments:
Very NICE! Great job. I love the pictures. Our kids shouldn't be 8 already. JL we are so proud of you and you look very CUTE. Congrats
that was NOT nice Tami!! You made me cry!
love that!
Wow what a beautiful girl in such a pretty white dress! Congratulations on getting baptized! Claire and I loved watching the Video! They were all such cute pictures! We love you guys!
So cute! And the song....well, it was okay =) Haha, it was good =)
What a cute video. I can't believe she's that old. What a fun day!
Awesome Tami! I'm so glad I got to be there that day! You have the BEST family!
Post a Comment