My JL & me
hahahahaha!
JS is always worried about his smile...he's so cute!
My pretty 9 year old!
Me and my little gal!
smmmooootch!
I love JL's face
Me and my boys!
Daddy smooches
So cute!
Don't let those faces fool ya...they're all TROUBLE!
I think JL got more than she bargained for..
My JL
I love that you can see his birthmark on his left wrist. It's in the shape of a heart, and I always tell him I gave that to him, so he'd always remember that I love him!
Our fun collage..
My handsome hubby and me
JT, JS, and JL...cute kids!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Family Pictures
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love the picture of JT swinging, JL's face is classic!!
And you and Steve look so good together! Great pictures. Your friend is amazing.
You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment