I know it has been awhile since i've blogged. Thank heaven that we FINALLY have a computer!!! I have stolen some pictures from facebook to post here. Sorry if you've seen them before...:)
We are doing well! Steven and I are about to celebrate our 11th anniversary! I can't believe that...
The kids are growing, and have been so busy! It's funny..I remember talking to Aunt Debbie about how excited I would be to get them all out of diapers so I could save money. She laughed and then just told me that they get more expensive! I kind of didn't believe her! But, now I do!
I am doing well. I recently started a new drug called remicade. I have been on methotrexate for a year now, and the dose is at it's highest. Methotrexate is basically a low dose of chemotherapy. I take it every Saturday night, and every Sunday I am sick. I've lost a lot of my hair, but thank goodness I had a lot to lose, and you can't tell too much. My family and close friends are the only ones that have really noticed. Thank goodness! I feel bad for Steve since he has to unclog the drains all the time tho! I am still on methotrexate, but it wasn't helping very much. We've added the remicade, which has been a total blessing in my life! I have to go to the hospital every 8 weeks to receive an infusion of the med. It takes about 2.5 hours to complete, and then i'm tired for a few days, and then GOOD AS NEW! It's funny what the kids say about it. Janie was soo excited the first time she saw me get up out of bed without crying or whining. She said, "Mom! Did you see how FAST you just moved?!" Joshua was excited that I could run up and down the sidelines when he played football! It is such a HUGE blessing to be able to walk, lift my arms above my head, open bottles, and open my hands! I hope the medicine continues to work well for me!
Here's some pictures of what we've been up to since my last post!
First of all...my sister Tiffany got married!! I'm so happy for her and her new husband, Tyler. More important than them, I gained a new nephew in the deal! He's adoreable and we love little Corbin!!! These are all my siblings now with spouses. L to R...Bubba and Traci, Brandon and KelliAnn, me and Steven, Tiff and Tyler! I love them all so much! I am lucky to have siblings who are also my good friends.
This is JT and his good friend from preschool, Sam. I cannot believe that my littlest one is in preschool! I'm so proud of him and love this little guy to bits!
This picture was obviously taken at one of Joshua's games. Steve's Dad and Grandpa came to a baseball game last season, and I got a picture of the Grandpa's and Joshua, but not with Steve in it! So when they came to the football game, I HAD to get a picture of the 4 of them. I love this picture!
One of my favorite things to do when the kids are at school is go on little adventures with Jaden. He's so funny, and happy. He brings such a happiness to my heart. This was taken up at Promontory while we were waiting for a test fire of the booster rockets for the space shuttle. It's one of our favorite things to do with Grandpa Fry.
Jaden was able to take a field trip to Black Island Farms! It was fun! I only live about a half a mile from there, and haven't ever been! Aside from picking up friends when I was younger from the farm, of course! We had a great time!
This is Jaden's first day of preschool. He's getting too big!
Another picture of Jaden and Sam. Playing at Black Island Farms...
This was Jaden's birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa Fry. He flipped out a little bit. He LOVES football!!
This year when Josh played football, they would present 'the golden hammer' to the kid who was 'player of the game'. Joshua intercepted a ball to save the game and ran it back to the 2 yard line where they then scored! We were so proud! I think Steven strutted around like a proud papa for ...well...he still is. I love that the hammer probably weighs as much as Josh!
Team Captains
Holding the golden hammer...
Joshua and his buddy, Cole. These two were such good Football players!!
This was Joshua's first game. He was sooo excited before the game, he couldn't stand it!!! He actually slept in his jersey the night before the game!!
Joshua's beanie with his name embroidered on the back, and his trophy. Football for me, was so stressful getting him to practice every day, and then playing games every Saturday. I must admit that I was afraid he'd get one of his chicken legs broken, or something else! But for me, football was SO MUCH FUN. I had a blast watching Joshua. He LOVES this game, and was so good at it. I was one of those crazy mommas that runs up and down the sideline with the team, and screams at the referees. I cried at their last game, and was so sad to see it end. It sounds weird, but when you spend a lot of time with those boys and their families on the sidelines, you become good friends. It was an awesome experience! One, i'm certain, that we will do again!
Kissin the hammer...
This is the poster that the team had made. I couldn't love it more! My favorite part is his signature on it!
Joshua and his proud Dad. 
Joshua and I at the West Haven game. He was so funny during this game. Zach got hurt (he actually broke his finger) and was out of the game. The coach turned to the defense and asked, "Who wants to go out on offense?" Joshua jumped up and ran out onto the field without even being told. Little did he know it wasn't time for him to go out yet. They yelled "PETERSON!!! Get back here!! Not yet, buddy!!!" I love him. 
This was their last game...:(
We were able to go to the zoo!!! Here's Jaden and Joshua on the train!

Coach Earl made this banner, and it was my favorite!
Janie has been a busy little bee! She has to keep up with school work, friends and cheer. Recently, tumblekats opened a new location in Layton, and the owner asked Steven if he could paint it for her in exchange for tuition. So Steve did, and they not only paid her tuition, but her uniform and also signed her up for a tumbling class! Steve sure did a good job! We were soo excited that she is able to do what she loves. Steven is an amazing Dad. He painted sometimes til 4 and 5 in the morning while working full time, also. He sure loves his kiddos, and we all love him!
This is the Tumblekats new ad! Janie is in the middle doing her toe touch jump. She is amazingly flexible! I love watching her dance. 
I love this picture! She's so funny!
This is Janie's poster that hangs on her wall. I love it!
The owner of tumblekats took all the cheerleaders out on their boat during the summer. These are some of the pictures that they took. I love them! This is Karly and Janie. 
Waiting for her turn...
Janie and Jedd at the zoo. She's such a good cousin!
Janie, Jack, Justin, and Amanda on the boat!
Allie, Amanda, Brandy, Karly and Janie
This picture was taken at Brandy's birthday party at Boondocks. They all had such a good time!
This is at the Lagoon competition. They won first place and first in sweepstakes, too! Not bad for their first year in business, huh? We were all SOO excited!
This picture was taken during a photo shoot. 
Another picture at boondocks. This was so fun!
Last year's photo shoot. I think Janie looks a little too grown up in this picture, thus...it is not my favorite...
Allie and Janie at Lagoon...
These are just a few of the things that we've been up to...I cannot believe how time flies! I was telling Steve not too long ago, that Jaden was 2years, 9months when we moved here! He was still in diapers! Now he's 5! Janie just turned 10 and Joshua is about to turn 8...next week! Maybe if I tickle them some more, they'll shrink!!!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Well hello there!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Tami, love this post. What a wonderful life you have and beautiful family.
Pinch yourself and make sure you aren't dreaming.
Love you tons.
deb
Thanks, Deb! I love you to pieces! XOXO
Post a Comment