Life is all about getting through...getting through birth, getting through those first months of life, getting through school, getting through dating, getting through engagement...marriage, children...and eventually death.
What about those of us whom are thrown an extra clink in the already rusty stove? How am I supposed to get through all the trials i've already been given...such as children and a husband when I have so much already on my mind. How do you deal with abuse? How do you rid those memories from your sponge brain? One has to learn how to just 'get through' all of it? Somedays I feel this is impossible. Somedays I feel completely free of the bondage i'm in. I guess it all boils down to just getting through it all...
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Getting through
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Life is about stretching and feeling the burn, the burn of tears filling our eyes, the burn of giving more than you have to give; the burn of hurtful words said and heard. One thing I have recenlty learned or finally figured out is that each day, each experience, each person that we love and hate molds us. They teach us tolerane, patience and who we really are. Tami, you are an amazing woman. A loving and patient mom and wife. I watch you in awe as you love those around you. When things are hard, hang on tight to the good things in life.
Post a Comment