Tam, I love looking at pics like this one after another. You know what I can tell from this. You love your hubby so much and your kids too. I wish I could be half the mom you are! I miss you girl. We need to hang out. Just chill. We need a girls night or somethin. Love ya!
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
4 comments:
Great pictures! Especially one after the other like that. So fun! Happy New Year to you!
Darling. thanks for sharing such cute pictures of your fun family. Love you!
I love the pictures. It brought tears to my eyes. It's fun to see all of you so happy. I'm glad you had a great year!!!
Tam, I love looking at pics like this one after another. You know what I can tell from this. You love your hubby so much and your kids too. I wish I could be half the mom you are! I miss you girl. We need to hang out. Just chill. We need a girls night or somethin. Love ya!
Post a Comment