Saturday, December 6, 2008

Not a lot to blog about...

I wish I had a camera so I could take pictures of something to post here...but alas..I don't.
So i'll just say hello e-friends and family...all is well at our home. We are just busy busy getting ready for Christmas. It's gonna be tough to top last year's Disneyland trip...don't think it will happen, but still! It's going to be wonderful to be together as a family and enjoy the magic and spirit of the season. I love Christmas! We are so blessed.

3 comments:

Stefani said...

What if Aaron and I knock on your door at 7:30 in the morning on Christmas? That would top anything right? We will be there Saturday!!! Can you say Maple Gardens?

Matchbox Mom said...

You remember where we live, right?!!! hehehe

bestofthebishops said...

It would definitely be tough to top Disneyland! I love Christmas too. I bet it is so fun at your house with the kids opening their presents on Christmas morning. I think Cohen will get it more this year.
Love ya!