We were able to go to Park City last night. Thank goodness JT started feeling better
and my good brother took my boys while Heidi took my JL. So Brandon took the boys fishing. Aren't they cute? And proud of their fish? Love it! Thanks Brandon and KelliAnn!!! And THANKS to Heidi, too!!!





9 comments:
A picture is worth a 1000 words.... the sweetness of JS, the attitude of JT. Cute stinkin kids!
Fun and I'm glad you were able to go!
agree with debbie! what a great photo. little boys are just too cute.
glad you got to go to park city afterall! did you go alone or was s able to go too?
Amy,
Yeah Steven made it home in time. I was really glad. We had a great time! We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then up to PC, went swimming, shopping, ect. It was a great time! The best is when you have good babysitters that make it fun for your kids, too...what a blessing!
Love the picture!!
Hey Tam~ I tagged you!
Yeah!!! I'm glad you got to go. Fun for you two. I hope you had fun. Your boys are darling. Maybe someday Alan will know what it's like to have a boy...just maybe!!!
um thats really cool that you have a blog.. im pretty sure mine is better though
Sooo glad! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment