Thursday, November 6, 2008

What did you say??? Halloween is over??


Here's JLat her school parade...Thanks Jenny for getting this one! Sooo cute!


TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!! JS as Buzz Lightyear!!! Isn't he handsome? And What?!! He's turning 5 tomorrow!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET JS!!!


It was kinda a silly costume, but cheap! And here's Jaden Terrel dressed at Terrel. Hehehe! My Dad was pretty surprised, too. Soo funny...and I taught him to say DADBURNIT!! Which is the closest thing to swearing i've ever heard my Dad come.



JL dressed as a spider witch! I am not sure what she's doing with her cheeks there...but yeah. She and I had a lot of fun doing this costume. Thanks Angie for letting us borrow it, and for the fun idea! It was a blast to do her hair and make up, she's so dang funny and cute! Love that girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami,

You better hope I don't find out who the jerk is that is posting anonymous...I am furious that they would talk to you like that! You hang in there! Somethimes the greatest miracle of all is finding strength when you feel you have non left!

Allisha said...

Your kids look so cute. What a fun Halloween! I LOVED President Monson's talk. It was a great boost for me too! John said that he wrote it just for me. How nice huh? I guess he was thinking of you too! :) Take care.

Allisha said...

p.s. Don't you read my blog anymore? I didn't see it on your sidebar. :)

KATE said...

So cute! I love the costumes, way to be creative and have him dress up as his namesake! Good Job!! So cute!!