Just wanted to say what an awesome year it has been with JS going to hippity hop preschool!!! JS says he goes to ' hip hop preschool..' and I guess he did learn some rhymes!! LOL
Here's some pics of my little man!
I love JS's face in this picture!! You are so cute!!
As you can tell, he's the tallest in his class...gonna be tall like Uncle Todd!
What a stud!!!
Handsome like his Daddy!
Thanks Miss Brooke for an awesome year! Thanks Shelley for introducing me to Brooke and her froggy school. It was an awesome experience for us!
More pics of graduation to come soon...
Thursday, May 21, 2009
JS our big GRADUATE!!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Way to go on getting these posted so quickly! Now I need to do the same. See how long it takes me... ha!
Congrats JS. We love you tons.
Post a Comment