Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have I ever mentioned....

...that I LOVE STEVEN?!!! I really do...and he makes me happy. I think about how lucky I am all the time to be married to him. He is so good to me and the kids...just wanted to tell him that I love everything about him...and that he's the BEST!! I wanted to post one of my favorite pictures of my family...and yes they are all laughing hysterically at Steve.

5 comments:

Daren and Andrea said...

OHHH!! I remember you telling me about this. And I remember laughing almost as hard as everyone else in the picture. Classic!!

Natalie said...

How sweet!

Unknown said...

AAAhhhhhhhh, how sweet!

Grammy Staffy said...

How fun..... what a great family

Alana said...

What a fun picture of your family! I love pictures which capture feelings at the very moment. How are you all doing? How is the job search going? Gordon got laid off today. On to a new and exciting adventure!