Saturday, March 20, 2010

What's goin on in JSs head...

JS has been having headaches for awhile now. I took him in to the Dr about 3 months ago, they ran some tests, and we talked. His Dr said that he felt he was ok but gave us some things to watch for. In the last couple of weeks, he's been doing those things. I found out one day after he hadn't had almost 3 nights of sleep that he wasn't sleeping. He felt bad that he might have to wake me up, so he didn't. I have gone back to work on swingshift, and he didn't want to bother me. I have since made him promise to wake me up from now on.
The other thing i'm worried about is that his personality has changed. He is always really sweet, kind and caring, but lately he's been super depressed and he doesn't even know why.
I took him back in, and his Dr recommended that we go to PCMC to have a MRI done. We are going on Monday to make sure all is well inside his little noggin...cute little JS. We love this boy so much!

3 comments:

It all began here said...

Love that little guy of yours. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Let me know....

Randall Family said...

we send our love and prayers to you!

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

Our prayers are with you! I read this post to Matthew and he is anxious to know if his friend is all right. We love you all!