...that is in Js's head. He doesn't have anything SERIOUS wrong with him! yay! We are going to the Dr again this week, and then the neurologist in May. It looks like he probably just has the dreaded Peterson headaches. Good thing he's tough.
My phone broke the day before the procedure, and I couldn't get any texts! I know a few people have said that they texted to find out, and I appreciate you! I appreciate all of you who called and/or texted (even tho I couldn't see em). It feels good to know who cares about us! Our Primary Presidency brought us dinner that night also, and that was so nice of them! I thought I could really handle it myself, but was very worn out emotionally and appreciated the dinner so much! We love our ward! Anyway, thanks everyone! We love our friends and family that care!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
It's just a brain...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I'm so glad he just has a brain in there! Woo!
Post a Comment