
Pres Monson and some of the girls
The girls and all their trophies! The cheer team won 1st place!

JL is on LA's shoulders on the left!
Cute girls...
We got to watch Kyle warm up! JL lost her ticket backstage during the rehearsal, so I went back in the tunnel to find it. A janitor ended up finding it, but I found Kyle back there, too. Of course my stuff was on the court with the other moms and I didnt have my camera, but let me tell ya...he is so cute! haha! Oh and he smells as good as he looks!!
picture with the jazz dancers...
After the girls' performance, we went back into the tunnel, and President Monson was there. The girls got their pictures with him, and I stood there like a dummy not taking pictures. I have some friends with better pictures of him and JL and me, but I snapped this one as he was walking away...this is what it looks like if you were following the prophet tho...!!! He actually spent a minute and talked to my brother which was really REALLY cool. The next morning, JL woke up and looked at me and said..."I met the PROPHET!" She was more excited about that than the jazz performance! Everyone was shaking his hand, and JL and LA were hugging him around the waist so tight! haha!


warmin up!
JS had a great time watchin the Jazz!!
Uncle B, Aunt K and JL with her famous peace sign!
JA, JL and Courtney!
And a serious one...
Jazz rehearsal
mmm...Kyle...we were so close to him!
Rallyin before their performance!
9.5 years and still hot together!! haha!
Practicin before performance
rehearsing
JL is the one in red and white...haha...she's right there on the floor..
Love that smile!
Am I pretty enough?! YES!
BFF's
The squad...lol with Brittany in blue...haha!
Messin around in my messy room...
cute girls...
LA is a poser!
Trying to do LA's hair but they had to pose for a sec..
JL's BFF LA...she's adoreable!
JL and LA doing their shoulder set
another shoulder set shot
rehearsal
Waiting to rehearse
Saturday, April 3, 2010
JL's Jazz game performance and Utah Dance championships!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is AWESOME!! JL you look SO cute!! I sure do miss you guys..
Oh my gosh, that first pic of all the girls with President Monson is PRICELESS. He is so cute and happy!!
JL is growing up so fast!! She's beautiful!
I love it! Very cute pics!!! I'm glad J had fun, but what are you Laker fans doing at a JAZZ game????
=)
Post a Comment