Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ten Years...

Ten years ago I was lost...I lost a good friend to a tragic car accident. My life fell apart. I was miserable. I've never wanted to never wake up again so badly in my life. Ten years ago I hated who I was. I was ashamed of myself and whom I had become. I had shut everyone out of my life...friends and family. I lived in fear...I was afraid for my life. Afraid for my sister's life. I cannot believe she's been gone ten years.
Today...I have the best friend in the world. I'm married to him. I am happy. Every morning I wake up to the happy sound of beautiful children. Today I love who I am and who I have become. Today I have so many friends that love me and family who actually care. It's been a long ten years...a lot of healing has taken place. Today I still struggle...but it's help shape who I am. Today I love myself. Today is the best day, and I miss her more than ever before.

1 comments:

It all began here said...

WHY DO WE HAVE TO HAVE PAIN TO GROW? HANG ON TO THE GOOD THINGS, WHEN U ARE OVERWHELMED WITH DISCOURAGEMENT, FIND SOMETHING GOOD, A SONG, A FLOWER, A CHUBBY LITTLE FINGER OR LEG, (NOT YOURS, BUT JADEN'S!!!) i KNOW I AM SO FUNNY.

REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU!!