I really don't know why for sure, but....I absoloutely HATE the ice cream man. The silly carnival music; the creepy man behind the wheel; the over priced cream bars. I mean, really it's annoying to say the least, and nothing bothers me more when I hear a whistle for the creepy man behind the wheel to stop. It takes all I have within my soul to not throw something at him..."You STUPID STUPID creep! Don't buy anything from him! Let him run out of gas, so I don't have to see him anymore!!!" I'm really not an angry person...I don't know maybe there was some sort of traumatic experience when I was a child involving an ice cream man or something...I really don't know. I have these feelings inside of me everytime I hear that stupid "B-I-N-G-O" song. Maybe in my next life, when i'm in charge there won't be such a thing as an ice cream man.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment