Thursday, March 20, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you...

PICTURES! STORIES! THOUGHTS! GOOD TIMES!

Yeah, i've been a slacker this month. I've been sick with who-knows-what. I've got a problem with my left hand...it's really frustrating. I can only use this hand occasionally...other times, it doesn't really work-at all. The doctors are all scratching their heads about it, too. They've done some blood work, and hopefully soon, we will know what the problem is. In the meantime...i've got a kidney infection, along with a sinus infection. wooo hooo! Fun fun.

I did take JL to see the Disney Princesses on ice, tho. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. I haven't been a very good blogger friend lately...sorry!!!

Hope all is well in blogland!

9 comments:

KATE said...

Holy Hell Woman, I hope you're okay!! My word, what can I do? That is just crazy! I'm sorry you're not feeling well hon, take care!!

SuperCoolMom said...

Kind of scary about your hand...hope it perks up soon! (My hubby was in a car accident, the airbag hit his arm and caused internal bleeding, which formed scar tissue around the nerves in his right arm, which made his hand not work. Been in a car accident lately?)

Disney on Ice sounds fun though! I bet Janie was in Heaven! Can't wait to see those pics!

Steph said...

Oh, man! I hope it is better soon, or that you figure out what is up! Prayers and thoughts to ya!
Happy Easter!
Loves...

Crazymamaof6 said...

HUGE BUMMER on being sick and a gimpy hand! that is NO FUN! hope they figure that out soon,and you make a miraculous recovery.
Happy easter weekend and can't wait for pictures from dinsey princess' on ice!

Unknown said...

It's about time you had a new post! (Just kidding...hahaha) Hope you're feeling better, and please post those pics of Janie, I can't wait to see them.

Julie P. said...

Wow, sounds like things aren't so good at your house! Sorry to hear about all of that, I hope you feel better soon.

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Never fun! Hope all gets better for you soon! Happy Easter!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh I hope they can figure out what is up with the hand and that you get over your infections.

Cecily R said...

Oh, I'm sorry sorry about your hand!! I hope they figure things out soon!! You still need to call me. Rootbeer ate your number!