Saturday, March 22, 2008

Disney Princesses on ice!!

Here's those pictures from Disney on Ice that I promised y'all!

JL getting ready

JL blowin' kisses...

JL and Emma

JL and Ragan

JL, Ragan, and McKenna

JL, um I mean Belle...

Princesses JL and Emma

JL says i'm not old enough to be a Queen, so here's Princesses Tami and JL

If i'm not old enough to be a Queen, Ann Elise isn't either! Princesses Emma and Ann Elise

Princess JL watching the show

Aladdin and Jasmine

Mickey and Minnie

The Seven Dwarfs

Happy JL

Lumiere and Company

Clapping McKenna

Clapping Ragan

Momma and JL...how do you turn a picture? Anyone...anyone? Bueller???

From L to R
Princesses McKenna, Carissa, JL, Tami, Ragan, Emily, Emma, Ann Elise

Princesses Emily and Ragan

JL and Emma

Cute girls

Mmm...eat up Em...I love this picture of Ragan!

Hungry Matchbox Mom...yay for Cafe Rio!!!


And of course the girls HAD to taste a lime...
Thanks for inviting us, Emily. We had a great time! I'm sure that Cafe Rio will forgive Ragan and her lake that she created under the table! LOL
Quote of the night: "Um, Tam...that was soooo a bus..."
Yeah, I almost hit a pedestrian, ran a red light, hit a bus, and scared the life out of Emily. Thanks for putting up with my driving. I'm sure next time, you'll want to take a bus...unless of course i'm driving...cuz I almost hit busses.

17 comments:

KATE said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest pictures! So cute!! I love the lime picture, yum!

Crazymamaof6 said...

adorable! so fun! what a lucky bunch of girlies! the pics are so cute! love em all!

SuperCoolMom said...

Oh her hair looked so cute curled like that! She is just gorgeous (like her Mom!) What a fun memory for those girls.

(I always have to turn my pictures in whatever program I download them into - as far as I know, by the time you're downloading into blogger it's too late. I'm loving Picasa, or else I do it in Photoshop elements or my HP Image Zone that came with my printer/scanner)

Melea said...

Hi,
It's Melea, Steph's friend. Anyway, we went to Disney on Ice also. We had a great big crazy time too. Looks like everyone got dressed up and looked wonderful.
You're family is adorable.
Melea

crystal said...

HOW do you do those ringlets??? They're so pretty! Janie looks so cute.

And I love that you wore a tiara; a girl after my own heart :)

Where's your pink floozie jacket, though? I guess that wouldn't be appropriate to wear to a Disney show.

Oh well. Next time.

Megan said...

You guys looks so great. What a fun idea. I definately hope someday to have a little girl because activities like this make it look like so much fun!!

bestofthebishops said...

deb told me you were sick. i am so sorry. i hope they figure you out soon and you can get all better real quick!
janie is the prettiest princess in all of the land!
and you're not bad either!
loves!

Cecily R said...

Janie is a BEAUTY!! And I am SUPER jealous of your fabulous day!! What a PRINCESS of a mom you are!!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait till my princess is old enough to enjoy it! Janie looked darling! And so did you, Princess Tami!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Look at all the princesses! Your daughter is a DOLL! It appears that it was a hit with all the girls. So glad that you got to go!

KATE said...

I love the new look!

Steph said...

OK, all my girls are super jealous of your outing! We wanted to go...but sadly, couldn't. Glad you had a good time!
Love the new blog look!

Lynell said...

Hi, I just stopped by. Love your pictures and stories. I think you can turn your pictures when you view them in windows picture viewer. Just right click the image you want to rotate and choose the direction you want to go. Should work! Good luck Ü

Anonymous said...

What a blast you all had! Supercute pictures too. Your blog is so fun and girly, my kinda place :D

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty! I love her hair that way.

I think as exceptionally pretty as she is, I have to say, the lime photo is my fav! :)

I like what you have done with your site...I don't know how to do that stuff! But, yours looks great!

laters,
Maria

Nat Nat said...

Nope you aren't old enough to be a queen just stay a princess forever. So cute! My little girl isn't at little anymore. She says she is too big for princesses. But not for Hannah Montana. It looks like you had a blast. I love Disney Magic!

Zabriskie Family said...

This was one of the funnest days I have ever had. Even though Emma was not feeling well in the beginning we still had a blast. Emma talks all the time about this day. Thanks for going with us.