Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bug got HITCHED!!!

My sis in law, Andrea got married on Saturday! Here's some pictures that I TOTALLY pirated from her friends on facebook...haha... ::I need a camera Steven!::



Melissa Howes and Andrea! I love Melissa!!! She's HILLARIOUS!


Claire caught the bouquet, but then gave it to JL....awww...how cute!



I guess JT was trying to catch the bouquet too!!!





AWWW...tender! They are adoreable!


They were nice to eachother! I'm surprised!!! haha!




Andrea is the most beautiful bride EVER!!!





Here's their group of friends...these girls are AWESOME!!!
Congratulations Cade and Bug!!! We love you both so much! Thanks for making JL feel special by being your flower girl! It was so nice of you to include her! Hope to see you two soon!!!


















2 comments:

Zoo Keeper Mom said...

MMMMMMMmmmmmm, now why did I not think of having a CHOCOLATE wedding cake!? Totally gonna have to have some kind of vow-renewal just so I can fix that one oversight. Got the groom, spot on, though. No re-do necessary there!

Unknown said...

Those are very cute pics!! Congrats Andrea and Cade!!