Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monica ROCKS!

I have had a good friend since I was pregnant with JL. The first day I met her,I noticed that she was also expecting. I asked her when her due date was and she said OCTOBER 5th! I said...No way! Me too! And that was the start of it all! We've called eachother (mostly me) since then to talk about what our little ones are up to, and i've often called on her for advice. She came to JL's show and teach and since my camera is broken, took TONS of pictures and gave them to me on a CD. HOW NICE! She also made a video of JL'S HORSE...LOL it's darling! THANKS MONICA!
Here's some pictures!


Grandpa asking the 1st graders questions...

My little cowboy...

Joshua choosing who gets to answer the question...

I was able to lead Jimbo around for awhile...pretending that I know what i'm doing!

JS also helped lead the horse around...thanks buddy!

JS and Monica's son Brenden....we were pregnant with those two at the same time, also! fun fun!

We were so excited to let Brenden ride! Look at his smile!

JL showed em how to ride! Good job big girl!

Steven and I let her go around the soccer field for a little while...

She's a real cowgirl! And those are HER horses!!!

JT had a great time!!! He's another little cowboy!

Another picture of the 1st grade! Thanks Mrs. Atkinson and Mrs. Anderton!

My little horse lovers! I wonder where they got it from???

Dad showed them how to go fast!!

WAY TO GO JL!!! That was the funnest show and teach!!! Thanks again to Grandpa and Andrea for coming up and bringing Jimbo and Bunny!!! It was a blast for the whole school!!!!

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

I know I am LAME, but I don't think I could deal with having to lead that horse...they scare me a little bit. My kids would NOT see me as a person in the position of authority AT ALL in that situation (especially if I was rocking back and forth in the fetal position on the grass).

HOWEVER...you my friend look FAB leading that horse. And your little cowkids? Adorable!!!

It all began here said...

these peterson brothers are setting the bar high for poor brian. what will he do when he has grandkids? he better be paying attention.

this one tops it all.

so stinkin cute

Unknown said...

I looked at your title and just about fainted. You're so funny. I definitely don't rock, but we sure had fun that day!!! Thanks for inviting us!!!

Grammy Staffy said...

What great pictures and what a fun day. You look like horse pros to me. I wish that I could bring Claire over to ride. She wants to ride a horse so badly... and grammy doesn't know the first thing about horses.. I don't even think I could get on one if my life depended on it.heehee

I hope that you are having a great day...hugs, Lura