Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A BIG THANK YOU!!


I just wanted to thank all of those who donated to Gracie's family with us. Monica and I are glad that we were able to get so many donations from people who really wanted to help!
Today we recieved thank you cards from Michele. They are darling! She has one for all the people that donated. I will get those out to all of you!
I think that it's people like you who make the world a little brighter, a little happier, and a whole lot easier. Even though we can't bring Gracie back to us, we can remember her and her sweet family and try to ease their burdens.
We were able to send the Gledhills a whole lot of money on a gift card that they can use either for food or a movie or both. They will probably be able to go several times! What a blessing it is to be able to do something together as a family, and I know that they will treasure the times that they have.
Thanks again for all of those wonderful donations!

0 comments: