I first of all...cannot believe my little girl will be turning 8 on Friday!!! She will be getting baptized on the 10th at Noon...! I cannot believe how fast time flies. She is so much fun, and I love my sweet little JL.
JT turned 3, and was given LOTS of birthday presents (thanks everyone!!!) But I think the best gift we got was a card from B and K that said "We love you!!! Love, B and K and your cousin..." YAY!!! They are due in MAY...I can't wait, and hope all goes well this time around. We are all praying that it does. Thanks everyone also for making JT's day special...
Last Thursday my Sister and her hubby went to have their big ultrasound and found out that Steven and I are getting another Nephew in February. FINALLY...the nephews start rollin in...wahoo!!! I can't wait to hold these little ones!!! Plus i'm glad that i'm not the only one with kids anymore...THANKS GUYS!!!
Things are going well, and I just cannot tell you how happy we are out here in the country. It's so fun, and a blessing in our lives to be here...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
EVENTFUL MONTH...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hurray!! Everything is going so good for you guys. I am so excited for everyone. Tell them all congrats for us!!
Miss and love y'all.
Yay for nephews!
Post a Comment