..sometime i'll post pictures!!!
We are so busy chasing kids and getting them to school. JL is doing well. She had a rough first week being 'the new kid' and all, but she has adjusted well, and i'm so proud of her! JS is having a fabulous time in kindergarten and gets chased at recess by a few girls that are trying to kiss him. For years i've been preparing him for this..and so when they tried to kiss him he said.."NO! I only kiss my MOM!!" I was so proud...hehe. JT is adjusting well, and is still trying to get me to let him go into the school when we drop the kids off. He brings his backpack everyday also.
Steven is working hard and finishing up his last 3 credit hours to graduate in December. He is working non stop at work and then at night on a house in Layton. We sure appreciate all his hard work, and love Daddy so much.
I am staying busy at home taking care of the kids, homework, housework, ect. I am so glad to be who I am and to be so blessed with the husband and children that I have. I couldn't ask to be anything else. No degree or worldly recognition would make me feel the same way being a Mom does. I am also so glad to have the friends that I have. They mean everything to me. They love and care about me, and don't expect me to be a size zero, or have perfectly manicured nails and colored hair to be their friend. I am grateful that they are so kind and loving and see who I am on the inside and still love me.
Life is good. We continue to grow and learn everyday and we couldn't ask for anything more...
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I sure need a camera!!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I was thinking about you the other day and wondered how you were doing. I am so glad things are going so well for you and your fam. Picking up and dropping off just isn't the same without you.
Post a Comment