Wednesday, September 23, 2009

JT is THE BIG 3!!!

Wow...I think I would rather have 10 2 year olds than 1 3 year old!! haha. I really think they're harder, but whatever! JT has been potty trained for about 6 or 7 weeks now, and can I just say...WAHOO!!! No more diapers for us. It's such a great feeling! I am so proud of my littlest man, he is such a good boy. He must get his disposition from his Dad.
I cannot believe how good people are! I have a friend from elementary school that saw my blog, and brought me a camera! yay!! Once I get batteries and a cord to upload pics, i'll be bloggin my little heart out again. THANKS DANA!!! You are the best! It was fun to see you and your little guy and catch up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my JT! I love ya kiddo!!

**pictures to come soon...***

0 comments: