Here's the video of Steven throwing out the First Pitch at the RAPTORS game...
Here's the video of Steven opening his Celine Dion tickets...THANKS MONICA!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Steven's Birthday...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That is so dang awesome! You must be so proud.
Have fun at the concert. ☺
Very cool!
He looks so happy when he opened those tickets-have fun at the concert:) and Happy Birthday again Steve!
Happy birthday Steve. Can John and I go to the concert with you??? We love Celine.
Have a great time
Wow, how come Steve got to throw the first pitch?? That is very cool! I mean, did you like "nominate" him as a birthday surprise or something? Or is he famous and I just did not know it? LOL (am I exposing my ignorance of the in's and out's of baseball??)
I would love to get such the perfect gift for Anthony as to put THAT kind of smile on his face. Way to go!
You're welcome!!! See ya there!!!!!
I think I can hear me yelling in that video. Wahoo!!
You guys are awesome...
Love ya.
Post a Comment