Friday, July 25, 2008

GOIN PRIVATE...

There are just too many weirdo's out there in the world..so yup, i'm goin private.
So if y'all could get me your email addresses, i'll send you an invite to read my blog.
I've had a hard time deciding, but after lots of thought and prayer, I feel like I should protect my family. When I started this blog, I didn't really know what I was doing, and i've mentioned too many things like our last name, kids' names, posted pictures, ect. I'm not gonna lie...it scares me.
Please send me your email so I can add you to my blog list!!!
I will go private next Friday, August 1st.

16 comments:

Wendi said...

brianwendi@msn.com

KATE said...

you already have mine, but just in case...
katealger125@earthlink.net

Love ya!

Alana said...

Sorry you have to go private. There are alot of strange people out there some people can be down right mean when posting comments. Anyways, I love your new back ground. It was good seeing you today, even if we didn't get to chat very much. Your a doll.
Love, Alana
ajapan2003@yahoo.com

Cecily R said...

You have mine too...but...

cecily05@gmail.com is one you may not have.

MWAH!

Shelly and Ben said...

benandshellys@juno.com

Allisha said...

lish_20@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

here she be...bridgetprice@mail.weber.edu

It all began here said...

Im hoping you have my info and will add me???

SuperCoolMom said...

I'll email you my good one! I don't blame you at all. I like to have a public one to meet people, but I sure have enjoyed being private too so that I can post those cute tub pics and stuff without fear that some weirdo is peeking. (You might want to start a public one too where you can be careful, but it is convenient for things like photostory Friday. It's nice to have a Public Face for making new blogfriends.)

Curtis & Elise said...

Here you go, I'd hate to not be able to read your blog! curtistubbs@gmail.com

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

birdlulu@midrivers.com

Sarah said...

Hey, Can I be added? soupydoop77@yahoo.com.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

I am so sorry that you have to go private, but I totally understand and I think everyone else completely understands your reasoning. We would love to still be able to read your darling blog, so add us to your list.
titus.rachel@gmail.com

love,
Rachel (and Morgan)

Angie and Kyler: said...

asalmond@gmail.com

It all began here said...

Happy a day late birthday!!!!

Sorry that I didnt get a chance to call you. Hope you had a great day.

Love you

SuperCoolMom said...

Tappin' my fingers here. Waiting to hear more about your exciting summer :)