Being private is sooo lame!!! No one can see my blog, including my family..it is so frustrating!! So I changed a few features and hopefully now the weirdo's don't see my blog...
So ok...here goes...I'M BACK...and loving summer!! I'm in big trouble, tho! We have been good at sleeping in all summer...and school is about to start! AND i'm going to have TWO kids in school this year!! Crazy. I can't believe JL is going to 1st grade...unbelievable!
Last Friday, ANOTHER one of Steven's cousins got married!! This time it was Lindsay..who i'm not gonna lie...is one of my favorites! These are basically the only pictures i've taken since Brittany got married.
Lindsay was so beautiful, and the night was PERFECT. Congratulations Jonny and Lin
dsay...we love you!!
Uncle Brian and Lindsay
Here comes the bride
The handsome groom
And these ones are for Aunt Carrie...
Look at Frank!!
Me and Kayla...I love that girl..
Grandma dancing with the girls...
Steven and Todd
Mommy and a sad JT
Steven and Tami...awww...
LE and Courtney...Courtney is Lindsay's sister...isn't she beautiful??
KK and Steven...he's such a good Uncle..
Anyway..that's about all that has been up with us...I love Steve's family!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
I can't stand it!!!...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Beautiful Bride! What a fun family you married into!
So...how did you change your features? Because now I have decided to go private. HELP!!
I'm glad that you are back. I missed you. Looks like you had a wonderful time at the wedding with your family. cute pictures
Ummm, I love you guys, and know that it will all work out. I know, I have been there!
I'm glad you couldn't stand it...so good to have you back. I was having Tami and family withdrawls!!!
Britt
I love your cute pictures of everyone! Adorable kids & you're pretty cute too girly!
I love weddings, how fun!
How fun! You guys all look so nice! What was Janie wearing???
Looks like avery nice affair. Great pictures.
I know what you mean about trying to get the kids sleeping habits back on track...... we stay up late and sleep as long as possible round here. School starts on the 20th, I hope we'll be ready! :)
Great pictures Tami!!!
I miss your cute family!
I don't think I could handle being private either...I totally get both sides of it though. :)
CUTE CUTE PICTURES!!!!! welcome baaaack!!! everyone looks fabulous and lookin like they are having a BLAST!!!!!!
---------------------
and i thought about going private with my blog....but didn't. i just change up my blogspot address occasionally to try & knock any wierdos off my trail :) when i start getting FUNK-DOOBY comments, i change my blogspot address :)
i don't know if it is 100% FOOL-PROOF, but hey, that is what I do :○}
Thanks for the Photo's Tami.... Makes my heart sing to see my kids.. but at the same time it kinda hurts a bit because of having missed that time together... Maybe someday we will be close again and won't miss so many of these life moments..
That was a great wedding! Thanks for sharing all those pics with us. You look so pretty.
You went private??? When??? Oh sheesh, I've been out of the loop for far too long. Time for me to jump back into life.
Don't ever do that again without sending me an invite! Ya floozie.
Post a Comment