
"Say goodbye these days are gone, and we can't keep holdin on when all we need is some relief thru these hard times..."
-Rob Thomas
I love this new Matchbox song!! When I think about the hard times in my life, I can't help but just look to this last week. Life really is rough. But i'm grateful to the 'some relief' that i've been getting. My Heavenly Father is there for me, and so he waits. With outstretched arms and a loving shoulder to lean on. I am grateful for the temple to be able to feel the closeness that is there thru these hard times.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
These hard times
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
I'm sorry you're having hard times. Thank Goodness for the comfort of the Spirit and the Temple. Hope you have a happy day!
That's a great way to look at it! Hope things get better!!
Tam, that is one of my favorite songs by Matchbox! I love it too! I sure love you and Steven and your kids! Thanks for allowing us to move in next to you and letting us spend countless hours with you and your family!!
Sorry to hear that you are going through a rough time right now. I hope things improve. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help, whether babysitting or just need to talk with someone. Heavenly Father is definitly there to support us. We love you all.
-Alana
Hey I can finally read your blog again:) Call me if you need ANYTHING!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sorry that you've had a hard week too.
My hubby and I work in the temple every Thursday. We love the sweet spirit and comfort that we get there. Blessing to you, Grammy Lura
ME TOO! (I hope this week is a better week for you....)
remember after the storm is the rainbow!
I'm sorry about your hard times; I'm right there in the trenches with ya, sister.
Thanks for this sweet post. A good reminder for me :)
It's a good thing we're not left alone in this up hill battle that is life.
This is such a great reminder. You posted this on the aniversary of my brothers death and even though it's been 18 yrs I was feeling much the same way that day. Thanks so much for sharing your testimony on your blog. You are an incredibly strong person. I draw strenght from your posts. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment