Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If it's broken, I probably touched it...

Do you ever feel like whatever you touch turns black?? HAHAHA!! Well, whatever I touch just breaks lately.
I could laugh or cry, so i'm gonna laugh...
In the last week or two, I have BROKEN or it's broken on its own...
1 front door
1 vacuum
1 car air conditioner
2 washers
1 bowl in the sink
4 fingernails
1 glass Micasa frame from my wedding
1 digital camera
AND WHERE IS STEVE?? Bear Lake working...bummer.
I think i'm going to stay in bed next week with a pillow over my head...hopefully I don't break anything else before the week is over...sheesh.

10 comments:

Steph said...

Hey there Tams! I haven't been around in a while...
And in that time, you went private, and then back to public! Wow! I'm glad you're still here... :)
Love the new look!
xoxo

Grammy Staffy said...

ahhh, what a bummer week. Look on the bright side... this week will surely be better... at least it couldn't that bad... or could it??? Well I hope it will be a good week.

SuperCoolMom said...

Well, good thing you didn't get any mirrors :D

Cecily R said...

On the breaking crap front, we are SOUL SISTAS. I never get through a week without something falling victim to my "talents".

Your list is quite impressive!!

quacks said...

Its a good thing you have the lake trip to look forward too!! What an awful lot to happen, of course while Steve is gone. Hope you've got it under control now. Love ya.

KATE said...

Yikes girl! I'm sorry, be careful what you touch from now on!

crystal said...

I broke my tooth this last spring; at least THAT'S not on your list.

Knock on wood.

You broke your camera & your vacuum in the same month??? Ouch.

Unknown said...

I thought your kids broke your camera??? Maybe you could blame the washer on them too....too many dirty clothes!!!!!

Julie P. said...

I go through spurts like that all the time. At least it hasn't been a kid:)

Daren and Andrea said...

Thank goodness for awesome neighbors, huh??