During the chaos of getting ready to go to stake camp, and the stress of money I had just decided that I couldn't take anymore!! HAHA! I know that sounds rediculous, but it's true. I felt like the world might just cave in on top of me because I couldn't hold the world up anymore. I went to the doctor on Friday and found out a lot about my health, and found out nothing at the same time. I have to have a hysterectomy, but I don't have insurance and I don't have $12-18k. We needed new tires for our jeep to go to stake camp, and found out that we couldn't afford that either. It was a pretty darn stressful day.
I came home with crying boys and to my ultimate surprise there was a huge box on my porch! With almost 200 diapers and 3 boxes full of wipes. Oh my! I didn't cry in front of Steven, but the second he took the boys to find other tires (which didn't work out either) I got down on my knees and thanked my Heavenly Father for the kindness that still exsists in this world. I asked him to bless that SUPER nice person, and to continue to bless us as well.
So...to the SUPER nice person that did that...I want you to know how special that was to me. It is small acts of random kindness like this that makes my life easier.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
To the SUPER nice person who...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Miracles happen! I'm so grateful for people who listen to the spirit!
How sweet! I just love those little mysteries too! How precious!
Awesome! That person must have been in tune!
How awesome is that! I am glad there are still some good people left in this crazy world.
Love ya!
What a sweet person! I wish I had thought of it.
Tami! You are so cute! Thank you for your testimony! You hang in there and call me if you need anything! Remember...life is like melted butter, once things cool down it can be reshaped!
Love ya! Hang in there!
Post a Comment