Saturday, September 20, 2008

A new niece, and a new 2 year old...

Soo...I wish I had a camera...hint hint for anyone who wants to buy me one. I would have pictures here of our new niece Gabrielle Hatch and our big 2 yeard old, JT.
Gabby was born on September 18th and weighed in at 8lbs even and 20" long. She is beautiful, of course and we all love her. After I held her for awhile, we drove back to Heidi's house and took her oldest girls, Kallie and Kaiya to our house for the weekend. We are having a blast! These cousins are so cute with eachother, and they can't get enough of all the fun that they have together!!
I also can't believe that my BABY is 2!! It seems like just the other day Steven and I were where Burke and Heidi are today...in the hospital enjoying our newest addition. And now he's running around with the big kids having as much fun as possible. He's such a good boy and I am so proud of him. Best of all, I get to keep him for eternity! What a blessing it is to be married in the temple to the love of my life, and have our beautiful children sealed to us for eternity. I love them and I love Steven. I am excited for many, many more birthdays with our handsome JT.
Welcome to the world Gabby!! And Happy Birthday, JT!!! Love you!!

9 comments:

It all began here said...

Sweet post. Its been a long time since you've blogged. Glad to see you are back at it!

You're kids are darling! I bet Kallie and Kaiya are so happy to be with cousins!

SuperCoolMom said...

What a fun day! It's amazing how quickly they grow up!

Robyn Jones said...

groan....I know how fast time gos when they are little...but I wish pregnancy wasn't so long.....LOL!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy birthday Gabby and Jaden....and may you have many many more.

Unknown said...

Oh, he's in big trouble...the bigger he gets the more trouble he is in!! But he is adorable, I have to give you that!!!

crystal said...

Glad to see you're alive & kickin'. Hope you're well.

Loves to my fav floozie!

Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday!

bestofthebishops said...

i can't wait to see gabrielle! new babies are the greatest joy! sorry i haven't added you to my blog, it thought i had.
loves!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats to the parents and happy birthday to your babay!