
I CANNOT believe my little baby girl is going to be 7! It seems like just a day ago, Steven and I were married in Salt Lake and two short months later found out that we were going to be parents. We wondered what we were going to do what with me working and no money..and today we look back and think about the blessing that she is. If we wouldn't have starting having a family then, we might not have all of our team here on earth. Thankfully we did have her then, and we have no more ball players in heaven on the bench waiting to come into the game.
I am glad for my sweet little JL, for the things she's teaching me...(like how girls are super sensitive)..for her crooked smile, and her happy self. For the happiness that she brings to our home, and most of all for the good friend that she is to me..no one has ever been better..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY JL!! I LOVE YOU!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a VIP!
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Happy Birthday Janie!!!!!
You ARE a VIP!!
What a cutie! She is a sweety! Cute family.
She is too darn cute!! I love her!!! I can't believe that she's 7 already, she's grown up too fast!
happy birthday to your little lady! What a blessing children are.
Happy Happy Birthday Janie!!!
Happy Birthday! Janie from Olivia's MOM And Liv.Ü Ü
And what a beautiful girl she is!!! Happy Birthday Janie, from Janie!
Happy Birthday Janie!!!!!
Happy B-Day Janie!! You are a beauty! The prettiest princess I've ever seen. Love you guys.
Happy birthday and have a fun day Janie!
Happy way Belated birthday Janie. She looks so cute in this picture!
What a sweet post. Happy Birthday Janie and many more.
Post a Comment