I understand that this life is full of choices. I also understand that these choices will affect others all around us. Now i'm not saying that i've always made the right choice...in fact i've made some doosies. However, since becoming a wife and a mother I realize that the choices I make will affect my family. I would never do anything to hurt my family. So when people I love make STUPID choices, I just want to throw my hands in the air, sigh, and say, "well....you freaking idiot!!! What's your problem????" I do NOT get it!!! Why!? Why would you hurt your spouse and children? These choices that we make don't just affect ourselves. I guess it just doesn't make sense to them. Like I said, I know i'm not perfect, but at least my husband and I can grasp this concept. I just don't understand their concept of choices...and why not??? Because it doesn't make any freaking sense. GRRRR...
I guess i'll just continue to love unconditionally and pray for them. Maybe someday everything will be alright. Maybe someday they'll understand that their choices don't just affect themselves.
Friday, August 10, 2007
CHOICES
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment