Friday, August 3, 2007

Kicked in the butt...


Okay...I think I am going to admit that today i'm not feeling well mentally. I think i'm going to admit that i've not felt well mentally for a few weeks. There! Whew! I said it!!! I really feel like the title for my blog, life is rough, is very appropriate. I guess i'm just really struggling with a lot of things in my life. I feel like i've been on a huge rollercoaster with ups and downs and loopty loops, and i've not been able to walk off of it yet..and i'm soooo dizzy. Between the stress of finances and having children, and having to buy a new car so that we could all fit, and feeling useless, and hopeless, and restless, whew!! I guess it feels better to just admit it instead of pretending that i'm not feeling well. The only thing that really makes me feel better is that I know that there is a Father in Heaven that is watching over me and my family. I know that he doesn't give us more than we can handle. I'm starting to realize that some friendships we've had haven't been worth what we've put into them, at least as far as I can see. I'm tired of being made fun of, stepped on, and put out for nothing. I'm hurt and sad. However, I do have a beautiful daughter who (and people laugh when I say this..) is my best friend. She listens better than any friend i've ever had! And she's 5 years old. I have a son who is the sweetest little guy in the world. I have a little 10 month old who I prayed would be chunky...lo and behold, fat rolls!!! Wooo Hooo!! AND they're all healthy. What a blessing. I feel like i've been kicked in the butt for about the last 3 weeks. I'm ready for this to stop. I'm ready to just enjoy life and what it has to offer to me. I'm ready to kick this feeling in the butt...

3 comments:

It all began here said...

Tams, I know how you feel~If I could take it away for you, I would. I love you!

Lindsay said...

Tami,
If you ever need me to come and take your kids, I am just one phone call away. I hope that things will start to get better. I know they will, they always do.

Dan and Lora said...

Tami,

I have always admired you, I remember the first time that I really remember meeting you... you were getting your hair cut in the old Layton Wal-mart Salon... and I remember my mom going up to you and asking you if you were really going to cut off all the gourgous hair... and then the next week you were at Brandon child's (I can't remember if it was his homecoming of his fairwell) anyways I just remember thinking... she is so beautiful... and I still think that to this day... I love that Steven found such a beautiful woman to share his life with... how lucky he is...
I love You...!!! Lora