Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I love my BOYS


I absoloutely without a doubt LOVE my boys. I love JL too, she's the best shoppin' pardner in the whole world! I love my kids,I love them so much!!! And the reason they're so freaking cute? Because they have a stinkin cute Daddy! I love Steven so much. I had the opportunity to spend 3 hours on the phone last night with my Mom. We talked about others and their relationships with their spouses. I know we're not perfect, but I think that we're perfect for eachother. I came to bed last night, and I held him a little tighter, and breathed in his cologne a little longer. He loves me and my family so much. JS and JT want to be like their Dad. I think that is something very special. I watch my boys watch their Dad, and you can see it in their eyes. They ADORE him. They think that he's the best thing since sliced bread, and so do I. Steven is definately, without a doubt, my best friend in the whole world. He is caring, compassionate, and full of love and understanding. I just can't believe that for one second he picked me. I'm so grateful that he did. I just LOVE my boys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute boys you have there. I love you Tami. You are without a doubt my best friend to. I am glad we will be together forever.

Matchbox Mom said...

awww...I love you Pete!!!