Monday, May 12, 2008

Ok...so i've been tagged...

I have the cutest friend, Stefani. She and her family used to live next door. It was one of the best times of my life. We had a BLAST together. They now live in Indiana going to Dental school. We are missing them TERRIBLY, but are happy for them! Love you Layton's!!!

A:ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Definately Attached. Been attached to Steven since I was little...but officially since November 18, 2000.

B:BEST FRIEND: I guess I have a few, but definately Steven and JL. Steven for the entertaining things he says, and JL for the 'adult conversations' we have...LOL

C:CAKE OR PIE: Honestly not a fan of either...weird huh.

D:DAY OF CHOICE: Friday. I love knowing that i'm going to spend the next 2 days with Steven. He's such a fun Dad and a good hubby.

E:ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Definately baby wipes (to entertain JT) and the diaper bag full of goodies...haha, and the blackberry..

F:FAVORITE COLOR: Green

G:GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: Once again not a fan...

H:HOMETOWN: Syracuse, UT

I:INDULGENCES: smores, and Dr.Pepper...thanks for getting me hooked on that Miles.

J: JANUARY OR JULY: Definately July. Both Steve's birthday and mine are in July plus there's the 24th and 4th of July holidays with parades and fireworks. Warm summers snuggling with my Steven...mmmm. Is it July yet???

K: KIDS: JL-my six year old Jr. Mom; JS-my 4 year old Ninja Turtle; and JT-my 19 month old wrestler.

L: LIKE OR LOVE: I like Natasha Bettingfield...I LOVE Matchbox Twenty...duh.

M: MARRIAGE DATE: November 18,2000

N: NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 sisters and 1 brother (brother ovulates tho..he is CRANKY)

O: ORANGES OR APPLES: Oranges at Christmastime and Apples all year long.

P: PHOBIAS OR FEARS: I am DEATHLY afraid of spiders.

Q: STEF...YOU FORGOT THE Q...

R: REASON TO SMILE: My sweet kids who love me even tho I burn dinner, and haven't mopped the floor in like 2 weeks.

S: SEASON: Well it would be nice to have some spring around here...

T: TAG SIX: Grammy Staffy, Lynell, Crystal, Wendi, Monica, and Jenny. (Now you have to blog, Jenny.)

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Um...I have pretty much written about everything in this blog...if you don't know everything about me yet, you had better read some old posts...

V: VEGETARIAN OR OPRESSOR OF ANIMAL: Can I have some roast, please?

W: WORST HABIT: Worrying...thanks Cindy...

X: X RAY OR ULTRASOUNDS: Definately like the ultrasound. Gotta see cute babies.

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Hmmmm...yeah. Food. I like it all...hence the expanding waistline...

Z: ZODIAC: Leo

There you go...some random rants from Tam.

9 comments:

SuperCoolMom said...

Since you don't go for the baked goods or the candy - you must be a chocolate girl! (ah yes, Smores!)

bestofthebishops said...

i love reading your blog! you are way too cute!

Unknown said...

That's a great list!!!! Am I famous now because my name is on your blog???? =) And you may come see my fountain ANY time you want!!!

Grammy Staffy said...

How fun to learn more about you. My Lynell lives in Syracuse. Do you know each other or are you just blog friends? If you don't know each other you should because you are both darling girls!

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I always look forward to and appreciate hearing from you.

By the way, I am a Leo too...No wonder I like you so much!

Stefani said...

I am so glad you did it. I knew you would. I love it. And believe it or not I learned something new about you. Tam you are the best.

KATE said...

Love your tag! That is a good one! I'm with you, I like all food! Bring it on sista!!

Cecily R said...

Sooooo was it the red hair that made you agree to the white chocolate cake when you 'aren't really a fan' of cake??????

Lynell said...

What fun to read. This tag sure is a fun one. It might take me a while to get to it. I'm in survival mode. Infact it is 1:00 a.m. and this is the first chance I have had to get online in days. But it will slow down soon. At least it better! Ü

I love your music!

Nat Nat said...

This is fun to read. I love how much you are centered around your family you are a super mommy!