
This is my best friend! I am so proud of my little girl! I think that she is so strong and so brave. Being 6 years old and having Daddy gone all the time for school and putting up with two younger brothers, she does really well. This year for Mothers' Day I am getting her a present! She is the 'other Mom' in our house. She helps me in so many ways, that I feel sometimes like there really is another Mother in our home. She is so tender and nurturing to the boys, and even to Steven...always worried about their comfort and wellbeing. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father sent me such a sweet, fun best friend. Love you JL!!!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Wordless Wednesday and the Princess
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
She is Darling Too!
What a sweetheart. This is why we have daughters!! She is so cute- love the picture.
She is a princess. Little girls are truly gifts. I love you idea of getting her a present for Mother's day. My Lonica (to her brother's dismay) is our "other" mom to. What fun!
What sweet girl!!!
I love your "other mom" present idea. Sounds like she deserves it!!
Janie is a sweetheart...that's for sure. Lynell was my first born and was always a mommie to her sibblings. David says he had 4 moms telling him what to do. By the time he arrived, Lynell, Mindy, Erin and I were all mothering him.(lucky boy!)
You have a precious family. Happy Mother's day to you and your little Janie.
What a little sweet heart! Love that you're getting her a Mothers Day gift. Such a cute idea!
You guys have such a cute mommy/daughter relationship!
She is so cute!!
Heehee...that so cute, getting HER a Mother's Day present. What a good mom you are! I'm sure the two of you will be best friends for always :)
Awww...this is such a sweet post!
Happy Mother's Day Tam! Thanks for the PT advice. It has gone great since I spoke with you. Trace has been in underwear all week with minimal accidents. It's awesome. He is so proud of himself. Thanks for putting things into perspective for me. You are the best!
Janie really is so adorable, can't get enough of that darling little girl.
oh my goodness. that is soooo sweet :) she is a DOLL!!
We have "another mother" at our house too. We call Samantha "the other mother" all the time. I wish everyone could have a daughter. There is nothing in this world like the sweetness of a little girl. She is beautiful! You are a lucky mom.
Post a Comment