I can't believe it! It's my 100th post! Ok..so in keeping with tradition, here's my 100 things about me...
1. I was born July 30th, 1980
2. I ruined my parents plans for just a boy and a girl. I was their 2nd daughter. OOOPS!
3. I grew up in Syracuse, UT
4. We moved there when I was in 1st grade.
5. I was more excited about the cows in the field than the new house.
6. Every year for Halloween, I was a cowgirl.
7. I had a stickhorse named Black Beauty.
8. My FIL used to drive his police car around the neighborhood and laugh at me on said stickhorse.
9. One of my first 'real' horseback rides was on a horse named Jimbo who my FIL still has.
10. Steven's little sister Heidi was my good friend in Elementary school.
11. We used to have sleep overs where I would drool over her older brother...
12. Steven used to take our toys and especially Heidi's bike so we couldn't go ride.
13. Heidi and I used to always go to the movie store and rent 'Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken'.
14. One time I fell asleep in her banana chair and couldn't use my legs for an hour when I woke up.
15. I secretly (ok not so secretly) wanted to be apart of the Steven's family.
16. I used to have to bring Steve's Dad a bowl of cereal at night because 'his leg was sore' or some other lie he would make up to get me to do it.
17. When Steve's family moved to So Utah, I used to go visit for weeks at a time.
18. I've been going on vacation with his family for as long as I can remember.
19. I used to bring a friend or family member with me to visit so they could get my FIL his cereal at night.
20. Heidi and I were baptized on the same day in the same building.
21. Half the chapel was there for Heidi. That was the first time I saw Steve's Dad.
22. One of the best things about Steve's family was that you could have AS MUCH MILK as you wanted!!!
23. I love milk.
24. My Dad used to fix our bike tired at least once a week.
25. I think I was afraid of my Dad til I was about 5 years old. HAHA
26. My siblings were my best friends growing up.
27. I shared a room with my sister Traci for years.
28. I was mean to her.
29. I used to tell her we were playing Indians and Cowboys and she was the Indian, so she had to sleep on the tiled floor.
30. We used to make her take our punishments for us so we could go play.
31. The last time we did that it was because Traci had a black and blue bum...sad.
32. Traci and I go to every Matchbox concert or Rob Thomas concert together.
33. I had a dog named Sam.
34. I had a parakeet named Elvis.
35. I loved Elvis. He would play cards, give kisses and whistle at me.
36. Sam ate Elvis...dumb dog.
37. Traci and I used to rollerskate in the basement while we listened to classical music.
38. I went to Syracuse Elementary
39. I also went to Syracuse Junior High.
40. I was on the track team at SJH.
41. I lost EVERY race.
42. I had some HOT legs tho.
43. I went to Clearfield High School.
44. Steven asked me out my junior year. I said no. He wasn't planning on going on a mission.
45. The next year Steven got his papers turned in and we went on our first date.
46. We went to Pizza Hut and saw a movie.
47. We went back to his parent's house and snuggled on their couch.
48. I was in Heaven.
49. Steven left July 8th, 1998 to Rochester, NY. I cried my eyes out.
50. I honestly thought that I wouldn't see him again, that too many things would change.
51. Boy was I wrong.
52. I dated a lot while he was gone and had a blast!
53. In April of 2000 I moved to Altanta, GA with a friends' family.
54. I lived a pretty posh life there. I didn't ever want to leave.
55. Steven asked me to come home for his homecoming and go on the family vacation with them.
56. I agreed thinking that I had my heart under control.
57. Steven came home on a Wednesday and we were unofficially engaged by Saturday.
58. My heart has always belonged to Steven.
59. We were married almost 4 months later.
60. We were pregnant 2 months after that...oops.
61. We had our little JL on October 2nd, 2001.
62. We brought her home and Steven showed her his snowboard and her room.
63. JL has had Steven wrapped around her finger ever since.
64. Before we found out we were having a girl, we called the baby JT.
65. When we found out it was a JL that was coming, Steve cried.
66. We found out we were pregnant again on March 1, 2003.
67. We also called this baby JT.
68. I just knew that this baby wasn't JT. So we named him JS.
69. JS loved FOOD...ok and still does.
70. During our final pregnancy I almost died.
71. This time he was JT. Our little JT. I love that boy.
72. I have been married now for 7.5 years.
73. I am proud of Steven. He is an awesome ball player, a good Daddy, and fun to be with.
74. I have learned so much from Steven about being Christlike.
75. I love Steve's blond patch in his hair.
76. I love Steven's eyes.
77. Not as much as I love JS's eyes.
78. I love all kinds of music.
79. I am an American Idol fan.
80. If I could sing, I would audition!!!LOL
81. I can play the flute.
82. I have played flute since 7th grade.
83. I can play better than my Mom...love you Mom.
84. I don't care if I was a band geek. I love music.
85. Steven and I have been thru more crap than an elderly couple...serious.
86. Steve's Aunt Debbie is one of my best friends.
87. So is Steve's Mom, Cindy.
88. I still love riding horses.
89. I still get butterflies in my stomach when Steven is near.
90. I love my kids.
91. I love my friends.
92. I have the best friends in the world.
93. I love chubby babies.
94. My oldest 2 were little stick babies!!
95. My JT has the chubbiest legs...woo hoo!!
96. I love cooking for my family.
97. I love doing laundry. I don't let anyone touch it..don't touch. Seriously.
98. I am in love with Steven.
99. I am happy with my life.
100.I love blogging!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
100th POST...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Wow!!! That's quite a list. Good/Bad?? thing is I think knew almost everything already. Can't you come up with something I don't know about you???? =)
Congrats on your 100th blog! It was fun finding out 100 things about you. You share a lot in common with my family.
1. My daughter, Lynell lives in Syracuse. We've had great fun visiting them this week.
2.My oldest grandson, Jordan, graduated from Clearfield High last year.
3. My daughter, Mindy started playing flute in elementary school.... I think it was 4th grade. She ended up being a music major and met her husband in wind enemble in college. He is now a high school band director. She is an excellent flute player but didn't like teaching in Jr. high music. She is now a speech therapist and works part time at an elementary school. (That is why we usually take care of Austin 2 days a week.)
We are visiting Erin in Orem while John attents a wood turning seminar at UVU. We love Utah but are cold..... It was 100 went we left Cali last Thurs. and we didn't think to pack coats.
Thanks again for your sweet comments on my blog. I always love hearing from you. Love, Grammy Lura
Ah, Tami. GREAT list. You are just AWESOME. I love the way you write about your kids and Steven.
E-mail me when you get a chance. I'm curious about whether you know some of my neices and nephews (Jon's brother is in his 50s) that went to Clearfield High when you did.
I loved reading your HUNDRED things :) Too cute & fun!!
Just blog surfin' & glad I found yours :)
Wow! 100 more reasons I think you are even more adorable!!!
=) Congrats on 100 posts!
I didn't do the 100 things on mine. I wish I had now.
I LOVE your 100 list! Good Job!! Love it love it love it!
It's too cute how you & Steven were drawn to each other for so long. Cute!
Holy cow, how did I not know about your stick horse? Way funny.
We're glad you hung around so long.
What a fabulous list. So fun to read. I just so happen to be a fellow milk lover. And anytime you feel the urge to make someone a bowl of cereal.....Ü
I love, love, love that you married your forever crush! That is the sweetest list ever! You are always so cute, kind, and funny!
WOW! I think I learned a whole lot of neat things about you today!!!!
Very Cute Post! :)
I love #89
I still feel the same way about my husband! :)
Great list! I love how much you love your hubby!
Happy 100th!
Wow, I am impressed I don't think I could come up with 100 things to blog about. I didn't know your birthday was the 30th, mine is the 29th go July!
I enjoyed reading these 100 things. Thanks for sharing.
Another great post. Again I just love how you adore your family. You right about them in such a sweet way. I think I need to do the 100 things post when I get there.
Also was engaged for 4 months. Only diffance I had only know him for 6 weeks when we got engaged. Married 14 years an my heart still does a flip flop and I still get butterflies when I hear him comming through the door at night.
Hey I was a flute playing band geek too!!!! But at Orem High. :)
You love doing laundry? You wanna come to my house? LOL!
i just noticed the picture of you and your family on the side of your blog...you are SO PRETTY and i love your hair! You have a GORGEOUS family!!
Post a Comment