Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and Daddy's socks.


AHHH...little JS.

19 comments:

Wendi said...

I love little kids.

Allisha said...

Oh my...that is one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen. I can't stop laughing....so cute!

Laurie said...

heehee- so funny! What a cutie!

SuperCoolMom said...

Love that huge, proud grin! Too cute!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is CLASSIC! hahahaheheha :D

Unknown said...

He's so funny, what a cute kid!!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Your Joshua is such a cutie pie! I am coming to Syracuse this Friday. Lynell's little Lonica is in a dance competition. I wish that I could meet you. I feel like we are already friends.

Take care...have a good day tomorrow.

quacks said...

Legs like his daddy! He'll probrably even make a gorgeous "leggy' girl in HS someday. Did you know your hubby got tons of compliments with that little antic?
I LOVE JOSH!

bestofthebishops said...

this picture is priceless! this is one that you could use for blackmailing purposes when he is dating.
love it!

kim said...

Laughing!

BTW -- I can't hear a matchbox song without thinking of you :o).

Cecily R said...

I love that kid!! Classic, perfect pic!!

KATE said...

Stop it, that is SO funny! Love the huge socks & his duds & cute smile!! What a cutie patootie!

Lynell said...

So dang hilarious! What a cute kid.

I love your new look. Great choice.

Morgan, Rachel, and Jonathan Parrish said...

Your kids are so darling. What fun imaginations. And yes, the other day at the condo was super fun. You're one mean pounce player. We will have to have a rematch.

p.s. your blog is way cute!

crystal said...

That is a classic picture! When he's 16, you both will look at this and laugh your guts out! heehee

Helen mdk said...

Ahahah! He is so adorable!
I remember when I was at his age I used to wear my dad's snow boots! :D

tammy said...

LOL - definitely no words needed!

Anonymous said...

THAT PICTURE IS FUNNNNY!!! :)

Nat Nat said...

hahahahahaha Very Cute!