This month's Tuesday Tell All is about the five senses...and today's is SIGHT.
One of the most beautiful sights i've ever seen was at Palisades reservoir with Steven's family. We drove over the dam and looked out to the north and there was a beautiful rainbow surrounded by water, green mountains, and a beautiful blue sky.
Steven and I were in different cars, but said the same thing..."I'm coming here for my honeymoon..."
It was so fun to be with Steve's family and I still can't thank them enough for allowing me to intrude on their family vacations. Especially since I ended up stealing their son! I couldn't help it, he was too cute!!!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Tuesday Tell All
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
I would have to agree with you. We are blessed to live only an hour from the lake. The nice thing is that most people are to chicken to waterski in the freezing cold water, so it's not normally too crowded. We were just up there at my parents cabin a week ago Saturday. Every month of the year is so pretty. Can't wait until July to jump in!
You got me curious so I did a google search to find out where Palisade Reservoir is. As it turns out, I think we drive right past it, or at least near it, each year. We drive through Soda Springs on our way to Wyoming where we camp along the Snake River and go rafting. It looks to me like Palisades is in that area.
I want to find out more about it. Hopefully, we can visit there this year so I can experience the beautiful scenes you describe.
Have a good day.
Wow. that is a Beautiful picture!!!
It was definitely meant to be!!! You guys are so cute, and the Palisades is very pretty!
You always brighten my day when you gush about your cute marriage...YOU'RE AWESOME. :)
I'm with Crystal. Your marriage gushing is way adorable.
I stole her word because I couldn't think of a better one...
You didn't steal their son it's just that you were there daughter all a long and just had to make it official. You have probably already told this but did you go there for your honeymoon?
You are such an adoring wife. I feel all these sames things about my hubby but never seem to be able to put it into words like you do. I am with Crystal, You are awesome!
Sooooo? Did you guys really go there for your honeymoon???
What a great story. It's amazing all of the beautiful things around us if we just open our eyes.
LOL...you guys...**blushing** You are all toooo nice!!!
Yeah ok...we didn't go there for our honeymoon..**sniff sniff**
Someone was already using the cabin at the time...darn it!
We went to the getaway lodge instead...and that's ALL the details you get!!! hahahha...
I don't know "nat nat" but she is right, you were part of the fam all along.
And I LOVE vacations to ID.
Post a Comment