There are so many smells that I love! Here's a list...
1. Babies fresh from the bath..mmm
2. Baby lotion...my fav is Johnson and Johnson chamomile and lavendar!! Yum.
3. Baby powder...any kind.
4. Victoria's Secret love spell lotion.
5. Pomegranates
6. Steve's AXE spray right out of the shower...woot woot (it really does drive ya nuts)
7. LAUNDRY ahhh
8. Pine Sol
9. Sunday dinner (especially if it's Fast Sunday)
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
10. STEVEN..even sweaty and stinky, doesn't matter...I love the way the boy smells!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Tuesday Tell All and the smell
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I love most of those as well except I don't know about the Victoria Secret Love Spell Lotion or Steve's AXE spray. Are John and I too old to try those???
MMMMMMmmmmmmmm!!!
I'll add freshly cut grass and hyacinth flowers and honeysuckle. Oh, and chocolate chip cookies cooking in the oven =).
I used to love Pinesol, too, but now I love Mr. Clean! mmmmm...
Love love love babies, baby lotion, and baby powder. I use the johnson and johnson chamimile and lavendar on my self and I will admit it. I love that smell. Great list.
i keep a stach of Victoria's Secret lotions & sprays and LOVE SPELL is always in there!!! Smells so good!!!!
I love your list!!!!!!
You're such a goober. LOVE that about you and love your list!!!
I love clean babies, baby lotion and baby powder!
Okay I have to say I agree with most of your list. But your last one is kind of freaking me out! I mean sweet and all that you like Steven that much, but Scotty all stinky and sweaty. Yikes! You're a good woman!
I love the smell of babies and baby lotion too. I'm so baby hungry right now (but Brian says no). I've been slathering my kids with baby lotion and pretending they're babies.
Post a Comment