Steven's cousin Brittany is getting MARRIED on Saturday!!! I cannot believe that this girl is even old enough to get married. I remember her when she was about six years old shopping for tights at ZCMI with her Mom. She has grown to be a beautiful woman, and yes, is old enough to get married!
Aunt Bonnie and Brittany don't do anything standard. They are throwing a huge bash for Brittany on Saturday night!! I can't wait to go!!
Last night was the wedding dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was beautiful! And the food was, well...I ate a lot...the pictures show that!!
We shouldn't have been allowed to...but we got to sit with Frank and Kayla! They are so much fun! Thanks for letting us sit by you...next time we won't let Frank and Steven sit by eachother! Love you, guys!!!
I felt so honored once again, to be apart of Steven's family. What good people they are...and they have taught me to be a better person. I am so glad that I was invited to the dinner..what a good time! My Grandma Dillon took the kids for us, and so we were kidless which was AWESOME for a night! We picked up Steve's sister Heidi, and she went with us! She's such a good Mom, and a wonderful friend!! Love you, Heid!!
Ok...I'll stop rambling...here's some pictures!!!
THANKS Nana for watching all those crazy kids!!
Amy!!! What a doll!
Me and Heidi!!! Love that girl!
Bonnie and Lynette!!
Me and Aunt Deb..love you the most!
Here comes the BRIDE! Isn't she gorgeous??
Kayla and Me!
Amy, Brittany, Kayla and me.
Me and Steven being silly...
More kissy faces for the blog...as if we don't have enough...
Me and my Sweetheart!! Love you, Pete!!
Friday, June 6, 2008
We're gonna party like it's um..2008
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
You are so gorgeous! Love your kissy faces! I love reading this post even more since I read your love story! So fun to know how long you were a part of his family before you even got married! What a gorgeous Bride! Can't wait to see some pics of her in her wedding dress! Congrats to them!
Hey I finally have the internet again... I am excited that you are working at the club. Now you have to come work out with us... Yeah!
Tell congrats to Brittany and have a wonderful time on Sat. I can't wait to see the wedding pictures that I hope you will post.
What did we talk about???? I can't believe you did it anyway.
It was an awesome night and I had so much fun with you and Steve. Thanks.
We have such a cute/fun/great family.
She is so pretty & i love the dress she is wearing! YOU ARE SOOOO PRETTY, TOO!!! I love the KISSY pictures!!! YOU BOTH ARE SO CUTE!!!!!
It looks like you all had a BLAST together! :)
SO, nerd. REtitle this, throw the Photo Story Friday code up and sign Mr. Linky!!! Come ON! Join the cult with me!!!
Okay, that said, the pictures are so much fun, and you are gorgeous.
Happy Marriage to the happy bride!!
Such great pictures. You are so cute. You are always going to known as the cool mom. So with it.
I forgot to say I love the new blog look! LOVE IT!!! I need to figure out how to do my own. Maybe on day...
Post a Comment