Hey, with such a cute look on them maybe they will set a new fad trend.... Upps, I hope not... I still don't like seeing all the bra straps on gals.... I don't think I could take the boys with undies on their heads.
That is so cute. I hate doing laundry at least at your house it is fun. Maybe if I put the undies on my head while I do it, it would be funner? LOL Not the same on adults? Darn
What cute kids you have! I bet they are always making you laugh. Kids and underwear... always go straight for the head, don't they? Love all your pictures. You always seem to catch such great moments!
I love your post. He is so funny. As kids when we folded laundry we would always sneak around and try to put them on each others heads like this. Love the pictures. :)
I am a stay at home Mom with little patience, lots of love, and three little ones. 10 year old JL, 8 year old JS and 5 year old JT...
I am married to the best hubby, Steven. He is the love of my life
17 comments:
He is so darn cute!!! How funny. Tell him to stop growing or I am going to tickle him!!!
I love these undies pictures! They are so cute! It makes me laugh that kids always want to put them on their heads.
Hey, with such a cute look on them maybe they will set a new fad trend.... Upps, I hope not... I still don't like seeing all the bra straps on gals.... I don't think I could take the boys with undies on their heads.
but on your little guy it is just too cute.
ha ha ha!!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!
He is just so cute...I can't believe how big he's getting! Doesn't he know he's not supposed to do that?
Training them all to love laundry like you do! (You have the most gorgeous kids ever! Beautiful eyes on that one!)
That is so cute. I hate doing laundry at least at your house it is fun. Maybe if I put the undies on my head while I do it, it would be funner? LOL Not the same on adults? Darn
What cute kids you have! I bet they are always making you laugh. Kids and underwear... always go straight for the head, don't they? Love all your pictures. You always seem to catch such great moments!
will J.T. marry me?......Oh wait, I'm already married...dang
I love your post. He is so funny. As kids when we folded laundry we would always sneak around and try to put them on each others heads like this. Love the pictures. :)
That little boy!! he's so darn cute! Look at my blog, did another one. :)
You always bring back so many memories. Little boys are so much fun.
It is not quite as cute when you teenagers play in the laundry. hee hee
LOL! That's certainly one way to wear your underoos! LOL!
Classic! I love it!
Oh laundry day at the Peterson's. I miss it, ya know. He's adorable.
I love his big smile!
ok, ok, you need to do a new blog! silly miss june 23rd bwahahaha!!
Post a Comment