Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday Tell All..and the sound.

Do I have to say anything more?? How beautiful this song is! Long live The Beatles...oh and Rob!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Who doesn't love Rob???

Oh, and cute pics of the wedding party!!!

SuperCoolMom said...

LOVE that song! Makes me remember some mornings watching the sun rise with a hottie who shall remain nameless.

Lynell said...

Love the song. Wow what a great version. Thanks for sharing.

By the way, yes Brittany is gorgeous. Aren't weddings fun.

Cecily R said...

LOVE this version!!!!

Now THAT'S a sound!

Grammy Staffy said...

How was the wedding? I know it was wonderful.

Love the song

Anonymous said...

That is a Great Song :)

Where is my lighter so I can light it and hold it over my head & sway it sway back and forth....

Peace Out...

crystal said...

Tam! This is one of my top 3 favorite songs OF ALL TIME. I love it so much. It gives me a Zen Moment every time I hear it :)

I love the Beatles! I have every one of their "albums" (long since replaced them all w/ cd's) and I swear I know all they lyrics. I love you for posting this!

KATE said...

Great song!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Scott said: "click the song mom!" SO we did and we loved it, thanks.