Its been good to be in our new place. The kids love it so much! I was just thinking yesterday about how I just couldn't be happier than this.
Then my Mom called. She has a cyst on her brain and is seeing a neurologist next week. I know that it will be ok, but I can't help but be scared. I love my Mom more than anything in this world. She has always been there for me when no one else was. Always mopping the floor, dressing kids, holding my hand, chauffering me to the hospital, babysitting, laughing, crying, yelling, and being my Mom. I love her so much. My heart is heavy and I cannot stop the tears today. Hopefully I get a grip on my emotions soon, so I can go into public again. haha.
I love you, Mom.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Crazy times...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sorry to hear that about your mom, she is such a nice person. I hope everything will be OK, let me know if you need anything! I'll keep your family in my prayers. Love, Britney
We'll be praying for her, and you!
Hang in there tough girl! Things will be ok. Hang on to your faith! You will all in our prayers!
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom.
We'll be sure to include her in our prayers. And you too. And the whole family.
We love you guys!
Post a Comment