Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Preliminary...

...The Dr called last night with some results. We have a new preliminary. Instead of a Glioma like they thought, they are calling it a hemangioelastoma (say that 3 times fast). It is a benign tumor and the only treatment is removal...which was so fun and done Friday...so hopefully this preliminary sticks! We should get a final today and hopefully this means no radiation or chemo! I breathed a sigh of relief yesterday, but am still guarded for today. Hopefully it all goes well, and we get our wish!
I feel like i've been on a rollercoaster ride, and hopefully it comes to a stop soon, cuz i'm gettin whiplash. I haven't slept real well in over 2 weeks, and I think i've worried myself sick (literally).
I just can't live without my Mom. I NEED her...and I am really hoping that this preliminary sticks with us.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hoping for the best! Keep us updated.

This Place is a Disaster! said...

ummm...can I come take your kids out for the day and give you a break?

Matchbox Mom said...

awww!!! You're so nice! I am actually doing ok. Thanks tho!!