...YAY...the preliminary they gave us is going to STICK! We went up to the hospital today and did some blood work, and then tomorrow she'll have a CT and MRI. Then 2 more MRI's on Thursday. Because a hemangioelastoma is a vascular tumor, they have to make sure that there are no more throughout her body. We are hopeful that there aren't any, but even if there are, we'll deal with that over chemo and radiation any day! I just don't think my heart could stand to watch my Mom go through that. She continues to do well and is moving around real well. She is almost back 2 good (little matchbox pun there)...I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father who has blessed me with so many gifts, including that of having an AWESOME Mom that loves me and my little monkies. I also want to tell my siblings how much I love and care about them. They are the best, and so are my brother and sister in law! We are so grateful to have all of you in our lives. We can't do it without you!
So we will continue to move on and move up...and as for this diagnosis...WE'LL TAKE IT!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
we'll take it...
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I hope that she is doing well. You are in our prayers.
I'm glad your Mom is doing well. :)
Hey a blogging question for ya? How do I do the little thing on the friend list where I can see when they last posted? (ie: 3 days ago etc) Let me know cause I'd like that on my blog!
Post a Comment