I've been booed!! Thanks Aunt Debbie...
This tag is about the spooky Halloween holiday! I, too love Halloween. I didn't always like it, but it's a lot more fun now that we have little gobblins runnin around this crazy mortuary apartment! Plus, it's my sis in law KelliAnn's birthday, and WE LOVE KELLIANN!!
What was your favorite costume as a kid? I had a pumpkin costume in the 4th grade that required at least a month's worth of newspaper to fill. It was quite scratchy and itchy, but I remember my Mom taking part of her day to come to my school, shove me into the costume, and stuff me full of newspaper. It was nice of her to do that...LOL Love you Mom!!
What is your favorite Halloween candy? Honestly...I am not a big fan of candy. I would much rather have the carbs, thank you. My wasteline shows that I love carbs, too!!
Do you have a Halloween tradition? Yes...we always go to the ward's trunk or treat, and to all of the Grandma's houses. It kind of gets late by the time we're done. Our kids have 4 Grandma's to visit so it's busy. Now that Halloween is also a family member's birthday, we celebrate at my Mom's house with taco soup (KelliAnn's favorite). Hey...we have to do things to suck up to her...after all, we don't want her giving back our brother!!
Have you ever given a trick instead of a treat? Hehehe...can I plead the 5th?? Some of the 'recievers' of such tricks could be reading...
I boo (at least 3 people)... Angie, Monica, and Traci. Oh and anyone who reads and wants to write down their Halloween experiences for fun!!!





5 comments:
Cute post!!!
I totally agree with you about liking Hallween much more since I had kids. I used to not be a fan at all, but it sure is exciting with the shorties!!
Fun fun fun
I love October. My Mindy was born in Oct. and so were two of her children...in fact she went into labor with Claire at our ward trunk or treat party. We had to stop all the kids and let them drive out of the lot. She had Claire before midnight....that was both a trick and a treat for our family...Happy Halloween
Admitted carb fan as well! My problem is that I also love candy. I have especially loved it lately.
Once again, I just posted cute pics. I promise I'll do it maybe tomorrow or the next day. Happy Halloween!!!!
Post a Comment