8 TV shows I watch...
1. American Idol
2. Law and Order SVU (even after I swore it off...)
3. The biggest Loser
4. Prison Break (dang sylla)
5. Life
6. ER
7. The Office
8. Yeah..um I guess I only watch 7...sorry
8 favorite restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Red Robin
3. Cafe Rio
4. Javiers
5. Prarie Schooner
6. Maddox
7. The Timbermine
8. The Pizza Factory
8 things that happend yesterday...
1. Steven wrecked his boss' truck
2. Took JL to school.
3. Made some phone calls.
4. Went to my cousin Mandy's house.
5. Pulled carrots out of Nana's garden.
6. Came home and made a yummy dinner with the carrots.
7. Watched High School Musical as a family.
8. Had FHE and did puzzles with the kids and sent them to bed.
8 things i'm looking forward to...
1. Moving out of the mortuary someday...:)
2. Having money to do fun things with the kids
3. Being done with paying tuition for classes!!
4. Watching JL get smarter and smarter...
5. Going on more field trips with JS
6. Having JT potty trained...NO MORE DIAPERS FOR US!!
7. Going to visit Steve's family
8. More neices and nephews...hint hint people...get goin..
8 things on my wish list...
1. A house with more than 2 bedrooms
2. A bedroom just for JL...all fancy like she is...
3. A backyard like Monica's..it's so beautiful!!
4. A laundry room that DOESN'T require going outside to get to
5. New clothes.
6. New shoes.
7. Silky pajamas!!
8. A nice date with Steven.
8 people i'm tagging...
1. Monica
2. Heidi
3. Debbie
4. Stefani
5. Angie S.
6. Traci
7. Cecily
8. Jenny
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Tag...I'm it...again
Posted by
Matchbox Mom
at
12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Hello! Tag me please!
That's not this Heidi, is it?
Fun Tag! I'd have had to name 8 kids shows.
New clothes...hear hear! I look like a ragamuffin.
Fun 8s!
I just posted my bday kids' pics. I promise I'll do the tag on Monday after Kate's blessing!!!
I had a problem with the T.V. shows to now if it was movies or books let the lists fly. It was fun getting to know some of the little things about you.
Nice to learn those things about you:) Tell steve he has filled his quota of accidents this year though!
I enjoyed your tag...it is fun to learn more about you
Post a Comment