Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hubby TAG...


Name: Steven Douglas Peterson

Birthday: July 14th, 1978 (Yeah...he's old...)

Where from: Beaver, UT

Job: Works painting houses, goes to school, works for the mortuary, Father to 3 kids and 1 naggy wife...

Favorite TV show: He has a few...The Office, Heroes, Prison Break, and the sports on the news... yay channel 5!

Favorite book: Steven likes lots of books, but I think he likes Harry Potter the most...one summer he read them all at once, and I thought we would never see him til school started!

Hobbies/Interests: Steven likes me the most...hahaha...but he likes a lot of other stuff too...(and he's good at it all!!!) Basketball, Baseball, Football, Snowboarding, Golfing, Fishing, Hunting, reading to JS, playing poker on his cell phone, family and friends...

Favorite Food: Seshuan chicken (sp?) from Yu's Mapel Garden..they seriously know him by name...Which he always said was a goal of his...LOL

What do you like about him?: I like everything about him...he's everything I ever wanted...he's a good Dad and Husband. He's got the 'yes dear' thing down well, and he still winks at me... oh and he looks awesome with a hat on backwards...mmmm

Any other interesting facts about him?: Steven has a blonde patch on the top of his head that other people think is just a bad dye job, when in fact, it's his birthmark. His entire scalp on that side has no pigment in it. It makes it easy to pick him out in a crowd. Also, he's colorblind...and he paints houses!! hahaha! He wanted to be an air force piolot when we were first married, but they wouldn't take him cuz his eyes are color deficient...
He's left handed like me, and both JL and JS are right handed.
Like I said earlier, he's good at everything he does. If he puts his mind to something, he'll accomplish it. I couldn't be more proud to be married to him.
Nobody is perfect, but I also must say that he is one of the most Christlike people I know when it comes to loving people. He has a sensitive side that hardly anyone sees especially when it comes to people in need. Steven would do anything for anyone at anytime. He works hard, and is very giving. I love him so much, and the best part is that he picked me to be his wife! What a blessing!

I tag: Whoever wants to be tagged!!! This was a fun way to remember why you married your hubby!!!

9 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Fun tag!

Jenny said...

Cute! You guys are cute together! What a Great Tag!

Cecily R said...

Oh, you were MADE for each other!!!!

Michelle said...

That was a fun tag to read and get to know more about your hubby.

Saunders clan said...

Thanks for sharing, it was great to see steve through your eyes.

Julie P. said...

Cute posting. I like the pigment-less patch, it's cool! Turns out Wells has a little one on the front of his head that is pure white (whiter than he already is if you can imagine:)) Go Steve!

quacks said...

We love Steve too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~las loco chicas y solo chico

Marietti Family said...

Sorry it's taken me all day to respond. I don't have much time (I'm sure you know exactly what I mean). It's so good to hear from you. Your family is so cute. Janie is so big. I can't believe how fast time goes. I've added you to my blog list so I'll be watching. I'm excited to start the blogging thing. It's a whole new world for me. Sounds like your family is doing good. Keep in touch.

Daren and Andrea said...

Ahhh...
We love Steve-O too.
And yes, when I see 'we' I mean Daren too.